LOKmate Product Overview
LOKmate’s Main Features Include:
- Simple and Portable. No screws or tools needed
- Slim & Light at 4 oz. Strong and Durable with steel bar frame
- Fast & Easy snap-on method in 3 seconds and release in 1 second
- For inward opening doors: Left Door, Right Door or Double Door.
- Universal fit for various locking positions: Horizontal, Vertical or Diagonal Deadbolts
Installation is Simple and Easy
Installing a LOKmate takes a matter of seconds.
Simply lock the deadbolt and slip the steel hook plate through the space between the door post.
Then fit the LOKmate over the inside deadbolt latch and squeeze adjustable butterfly & steel bar on both ends to create a tight fit, pull the flange down, et voila you’re LOKmate protected.
To remove, lift the flange up and pull the LOKmate away.
TWO Years of Intensive R&D
Many factors needed to be considered to make the product secure, easy to use and make it fit nearly every deadbolt design.
The design team spent over two years testing prototypes with a variety of deadbolts from major manufacturers searching for a one-size fits all solution.
Some household bolts twist to the right, some to the left and some are vertical. The result is the unique patent-pen
ding butterfly design that fits the most common home deadbolts and many commercial deadbolts like those found in hotels and inns as well.
To ensure strength and stability LOKmate is fabricated using high strength materials bolted together to ensure robustness and the ability to withstand pressure.
LOKmate is available in 6 color combinations to suit the décor of most homes, including: